RØDE Wireless Go Compact Wireless Microphone System
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
FLEXIBLE AND VERSATILE
The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery saver mode
- Super lightweight and ultra-compact: TX and RX are only 31g each
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a belt-pack (and sold separately).
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
Visit the RØDE website for more details.
Disclosure: TopDaddies received product for review, however was not financially compensated for this post. Links to other websites are provided for convenience and to find more information, and are not affiliate marketing links. TopDaddies does not receive compensation from these links.